Do I need an account to place an order?
You do not need to create an account in order to place an order; you can checkout as a guest.
Why should I create an account?
Creating an account has a number of benefits. You can review the status of your current and past orders, identify your favourite stores and products for easier online shopping, store multiple addresses for delivery to make online checkout more efficient, and manage how you receive emails about special offers and upcoming products.
What type of communication will I receive if I create an account?
You will only receive emails about your account or orders you’ve placed. Additional emails about special offers and upcoming products will only be sent to account holders who have opted in to receive such messages. Account holders can unsubscribe from receiving these emails at anytime, by simply updating their profile preferences.
How do I create an account?
To create an account, please follow these steps:
- Click “Sign In/Register” at the top left of the page.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- Fill in the required fields (name, email address, confirmation that you are 19 years of age or older) then select an account password.
- If you would like to receive emails about special offers and upcoming products, click the box to opt in.
- Click the “Register” button and your account will be set up.
- Once your account has been created, you will receive a welcome email from us, if you have opted-in to receive email communication.
How can I check to see if I already have an account?
If you can’t remember whether or not you created an account, try the “Forgot Your Password” link. You will be prompted to enter your email address. If an account does not exist for that email address, you will receive an error message. You can then proceed to create an account if you wish.
How do I change my personal information?
To change your personal information, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your account and click “My Account.”
- Click the “Profile” link to make changes to your personal information.
- Click the “Edit” button in the section of the information you would like to change (such as information about you, your account or your preferences).
- Once edits are made, click “Save Changes.”
How do I add favourite stores?
- In your Favourites, click the “Stores” tab.
- Click the “Add Store” button to add a store. You can either enter a city or postal code in the search bar titled “Find a Store Near You” or “Use Current Location” button to locate a store. This will bring up a list of stores near the postal code you provided or near your current location, depending on your search criteria, as well as a map with store locations.
- Select the heart icon beside the store you would like save to your favourites.
How do I add, remove or change a billing or shipping address in my address book?
- Click the “Add New Address” button and fill in the required fields. Indicate whether to save the address as your primary billing or primary shipping address. The same address can serve as both.
- To edit addresses in your address book, select the “Edit” button beside the address you would like to revise. Make the appropriate changes and click “Save Changes.”
- To delete an address, click “Delete Address” instead of “Save Changes.”
What if I forget my password?
If you can’t remember your password, please follow these steps:
- Click the “Forgot Your Password” link.
- Enter your email address and click “Submit.”
- We’ll email you a link to reset your password. Make sure to check your spam filters if the message does not arrive within a few minutes.
- Once you receive the email, click on the link in the email: this will bring you back to .com where you’ll be asked to log in using the temporary password, provided in the email.
- After logging in, you will be required to create a new password.
How do I sign out?
Simply click the “Logout” button beside your name on the top left corner of the page.
Are all products available in the store also available online?
Product selection and availability varies between our stores and our website. If you see a product in a store, it might not be available online, and vice versa.
How will I know what products are available to purchase online?
If a product is available to purchase online there will be an “Add to Cart” button beside the product.
What happens if a product is out of stock online?
You can check the site later to see if an item is back in stock or you can check availability. Unfortunately, we cannot create a back order for a product that is out of stock.
Why can’t I add a product to my cart?
Only products that are available for purchase online can be added to your cart. If a product is available for purchase online, you will not be able to add it to your cart if there is not enough inventory available for the quantity you requested, or if the product is out of stock. If a product is not available for purchase online or is out of stock online, an “Add to Cart” button will not appear beside the product.
What type of payment is required to place an order?
Payment can be made by VISA, MasterCard or American Express. Complete payment information, including credit card account number, security code, expiry date, as well as the address associated with the credit card, must be provided at time of ordering.
Can I use gift cards for online purchases?
Unfortunately we cannot accept gift cards for online purchases at this time.
When will I be charged?
When you place an order, an authorized hold will be made on your credit card to ensure there are available funds for your purchase. If the balance is available, the amount of your purchase will be reserved on your credit card (therefore this amount will not be available for other purchases). Once your order has shipped, your credit card will be charged.
What happens to my order if payment is declined?
If we encounter a problem processing the payment for your order, your order will be cancelled and you will receive an email notification that your payment was declined. If you would still like to make the purchase, you will need to place a new order using another credit card.
Will I receive a final receipt?
Your final receipt will be watermarked Official Receipt. It will be enclosed in your package if you’ve selected home delivery or provided to you at the store if you’ve selected in store pickup.
What are my social responsibilities?
When you submit an order, you are representing that you are aged 19 years or older and that you are not purchasing goods for anyone who is younger than 19 years of age. You (or the designated person picking up the order at the store, or signing for the order during home delivery) will be required to present proof of legal drinking age. Acceptable proof includes a valid driver’s license, passport, citizenship card and BYID photo identification card. The designated pickup location or courier may refuse release of goods if proper identification is not produced or if the recipient either is or appears to be intoxicated.
What do I do if I encounter errors when browsing the website?
If you encounter:
- error messages such as “no resource found” or “The page you requested does not exist.”
- an unexpected view such as misaligned headers, missing shopping cart icon, missing “sign in/register” options
- issues seeing the images or price of the products
- issues with checkout or your shopping cart
Refresh the page, delete the cookies and reboot your device.
What do I do when I get the following error message: “We could not process your transaction. Please check your credit card information”?
The billing address provided must match exactly with the address on your credit card statement. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your credit card issuer for assistance, or try another credit card.
What do I do if my session times out?
After 15 minutes of inactivity on the payment page, you will not be able to complete your transaction. Please refresh the page and complete the checkout process again.